This Legal Notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the website www.mbamasteronline.com (hereinafter the website).
The conditions established in this Legal Notice are of supplementary application in the event that the company establishes particular conditions for the use and/or contracting of specific services.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the website is owned by Grupo Seomedia S.L., established in accordance with Spanish law, provided with CIF B47751029 and residing in Gabriel y Galán 20 - 47005 Valladolid, Spain.
The company Grupo Seomedia S.L. may be referred as Seomedia.
You can contact us at the following email address: rgpd(a)gruposeomedia.com.
Access to and/or use of the website confers the condition of User, and accepts, from said access and/or use, this Legal Notice.
This privacy and data protection policy regulates access to and use of the services on the website www.mbamasteronline.com (hereinafter, "Website"), which Seomedia CB makes available to all of its Internet Users (hereinafter, "Users" or the "User") interested in the services we offer (hereinafter, "Services") and content (hereinafter, "Content") hosted on the Website for such purposes.
The company responsible for processing your data is:Identity: Grupo Seomedia S.L. CIF: B47751029 P.A.: Gabriel y Galán 20 – 47005 Valladolid, España. Email: info(A)mbamasteronline.com
This company will be hereinafter referred to as Seomedia.
Please read carefully and follow the following recommendations that we offer you:
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we wish to inform you that, by completing our Contact Form, your personal data will be processed for the purposes listed below:
These retargeting services have the ultimate purpose of providing more information about products or services that may be of interest to the User through:
In addition, in each commercial communication that contains cookies, the user will be informed of which type of cookies are used. of cookies contains and how to disable them.
We inform you that you can object at any time to your data being processed for this purpose, you can exercise your right of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of data by writing to the email address rgpd@Seomedia.com
Data collected by Seomedia shall be retained for as long as the contractual relationship between the parties is maintained, provided that deletion of such data is not requested by the User.
In accordance with the Principle of Limitation of the Purpose of the Data collected in the GDPR, the User is informed that his data will be collected only for the purposes set out in the preceding paragraphs and will not be treated in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
The User warrants that the personal information provided is accurate and is responsible for communicating any changes to Seomedia. Seomedia reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to any other legal action.
The User has the right to (i) access his/her personal data, as well as to (ii) request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data or, as the case may be, (iii) request its deletion, (iv) request the limitation of the processing of his/her data, (v) oppose the processing of his/her data, (vi) exercise the right to oblivion and (vii) request its portability.
The user can exercise all these rights by sending an email to the address rgpd(a)Seomedia.com, attaching a scanned copy of your ID.
Seomedia maintains security levels of personal data protection for files that personal data and has established all the technical means at its disposal. to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data. data that the user provides through the Web Site, without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not impregnable. Seomedia is committed to complying with with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to confer on them a right of access. safe handling of any transfers that may occur.
Seomedia will cancel the registration of users who: (i) include or promote unlawful material, immoral, obscene or harmful; (ii) promote any form of discrimination; (iii) Submit "bulk, junk, or spam e-mail" (iv) violate any intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties. Likewise, the user undertakes to refrain from using and collecting data from lists. distribution systems that can be accessed through information and services content on the Website for the performance of activities for promotional or other purposes. advertising, as well as sending commercial communications of any kind and through any type of of any support not requested or previously consented to by Seomedia and/or its Website Users815/5000 Seomedia will void the registration of users who: (i) include or promote illegal, immoral, obscene or harmful material; (ii) promote any type of discrimination; (iii) Submit "bulk (bulk mail), junk (junk mail), or spam e-mail (spam)" (iv) violate any intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties. Likewise, the user undertakes to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that can be accessed through the information and services contained on the Website for the realization of activities for promotional or advertising purposes, as well as to send commercial communications of any kind and through any support not requested or previously consented by Seomedia and / or the users of the Website
In accordance with Royal Decree Law 13/2012 and its effect on Article 22.2 of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the present website collects cookies (or other information storage and retrieval devices), and third parties - for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, gathering information from entry or identification of users; reproduction and loading of forms, plugins and content widgets; advertising services; statistics generation; etc.
www.mbamasteronline.com uses two types of cookies:
1- Advertising Cookies : Strictly necessary for the web and the provision of certain advertising services expressly requested by the user for the management of advertising spaces.>
2- Cookies analytics (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users), if these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to operate without prejudice to the information captured even when these cookies are disabled.
Type of cookie: Analytical and Advertising.
Cookies service: Google Analytics and Google Adsense.
Information: Navigation data of the user of visited pages and navigation time, web that leads to the site, searches made within the web.
Purpose: Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool from Google that mainly facilitates to the webmaster of the web site to know as they navigate the users to improve the usability of the web and make their user experience more enjoyable with time. Google Analytics uses a set of cookies called "__utma" and "__utmz". to collect information anonymously and to report on website trends without identifying individual users.
This website uses the remarketing tool of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. These tools allow you to publish on the Google Content Network ads based on previous visits of users to our website and on Facebook. To achieve this, the pages of our web site include a remarketing code or tag that configures the cookies to determine the type of ad that will be displayed to the user based on navigation that you have made through the website. Remarketing lists are stored on a database of data from Google's and Facebook's servers, where all cookie IDs are stored associated with each list or category of interest. With respect to remarketing cookies, the user can disable the use of Google cookies by visiting Google's cookie page. disabling Google advertising. More info here: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/ads/
The user will be able to modify which cookies he wants to act on his navigation from the different browsers he uses to access the web:
Cookies on mobile devices
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Like computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to your privacy settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to modify your privacy settings, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below are some examples of the links that will guide you through modifying the privacy settings on your mobile device:
IOS: From here
Windows Phone: From here
Chrome mobile: From here
Opera mobile: From here
1. The title, description and tags of the content uploaded where it is inserted, should reflect and not distort the content of the link. MBA Master Online is not a microblogging site, or to generate news or opinion in the space reserved for the description of the submission.
2. The user shall refrain from writing and sending defamatory, racist, obscene, pornographic, offensive links that promote racial, ethnic, religious, homophobic or gender hatred, explicit violence or incitement to violence, which affect the privacy and/or rights of the child.
3. Pages and information submitted must be publicly accessible and immediately visible without the need for registration, payment or additional procedures.
4. The user shall refrain from using any of the services offered on MBA Master Online for purposes that are unlawful, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services, computer equipment or documents, files and any content stored on MBA Master Online or external servers linked from MBAMasterOnline.com.
5. The user shall refrain from harassing, threatening and obtaining or disclosing private information from third parties. The disclosure of personal data - in notes or comments, or the sending of links from anonymous and undocumented sources - for the purpose of encouraging the lynching, persecution or harassment of a person will result in account disqualification and the editing of personal data.
6. The user shall refrain from using MBA Master Online for the purpose of a) promoting Exclusive to a website, companies, blogging networks or affiliation links (spam); b) commercial campaigns (even if the promoted site does not contain direct advertising), political or ideological promoting the massive vote of a certain content object of the (c) gratuitous provocation or unjustified nuisance to the members of the public. other users of the community; d) the sending of content not related to the topic, or taken out of context to deceive the community.
7. The user will refrain from creating multiple accounts in order to promote websites, participate in discussions simulating the opinions of different people (astroturfing), impersonate other people or try to artificially alter the likes of votes and create multiple users with the sole purpose of circumventing the restrictions and general penalties of the system.
8. The user shall refrain from attempting to promote voting from third party sites through the use of computer techniques other than those offered by MBA Master Online.
9. The user will also respect the rules proposed and improved by the users themselves.
10. MBA Master Online allows the creation of sections managed by their creators and creation of collections that can be public or private, these sections can have their own rules that relax the conditions of rule #1 of the conditions of use, but must respect the others.
11. We reserve the right to delete or change owners of users who do not use their account and their accounts have become obsolete or their administrators have abandoned it.
In order to improve service and minimize problems, Grupo Seomedia S.L. reserves the right to modify and update the conditions of use without notice.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website. The website may provide access to a multitude of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information (hereinafter, "Contents") belonging to the company or to third parties to which the User may have access.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the Contents and services offered through the Web site and, including but not limited to, not to use them for (i) engaging in illicit, illegal or activities contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the owner of the Web site, its suppliers or third parties, (iii) introducing or disseminating computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the above-mentioned damage.
Likewise, by providing content on this website in any way, the user assigns to Seomedia, free of charge, all intellectual or industrial property rights and any other rights that the user may have over such content.
Such rights include the right of reproduction, transformation, distribution and public communication of all or part of the content, by any means and in any format or medium.
Seomedia declares that it has taken the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of your Web site, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, Seomedia cannot be made responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of content and services; (b) the the absence of errors in such content or the correction of any defect that could (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components; (d) damages that causes anyone to violate Seomedia's security systems.
Seomedia may temporarily suspend access to the Website without notice for the purposes of maintenance, repair, updating or improvement. However, if circumstances permit, Seomedia will notify the User in advance of the scheduled date for the suspension of services.
Seomedia assumes no responsibility for links to other websites found on the website, and may take the User to other websites over which Seomedia has no control, so the User accesses the content and conditions of use governing them under his or her sole responsibility.
Seomedia is not responsible for the use that users may make of the Content and services included on the Website.
This Legal Notice is effective indefinitely and Seomedia may make changes to the conditions specified in this Legal Notice, which shall be effective upon publication.
Seomedia may remove, add to, or change both the content and the services it provides, as well as the manner in which the content is located or presented. The conditions published at the time the user accesses the Seomedia website are understood to be in force.
Access and/or use of the website shall be understood as acceptance by the user of this Legal Notice and, where appropriate, the changes made to them.